Thursday 18 July 2013

Clarification of Offers and Prices

Assalamu'alaikum to all, good afternoon. Hope that you are in a good state, if you are not, just smile, that will make you feel better. =) This will also be a short post inshAllah. I wish to clarify the offers for the month of Ramadhan and Raya festival. I will also update on the days that I take/make orders.

The prices of each quiche are as follow:

1) Beef - Large (L) 10x10inch is RM65, Small (S) 6x6inch is RM25
2) Chicken - L - RM65, S - RM25
3) Spinach - L - RM60, S - RM20
4) Salmon - L - RM75, S - RM35

(Again, if there is a need to update on the price, I will do so here. The price of beef quiche might go slightly up due to increase in the cost of ingredients)

The offers for this blessed month of Ramadhan and also Eid festival will be as follow:

1) Offer 1 - Buy 2 Large at Only RM120
2) Offer 2 - Buy 2 Small ones at RM45 (excluding Salmon, if lets say you purchase 1 salmon + 1 beef, it will be RM50)
3) Offer 3 - Buy 1 big + 1 small at RM80

I make quiche on weekends (Saturday &Sunday). On weekdays, I will only make on Tuesday (for now).
Hence, you can order any day but I will make them during those days. If you have any question/suggestion, please do tell me. I would really appreciate them.

You can place your orders via:
1) Facebook - Ifran Yazid
2) Email - Yazidifran@gmail.com
3) Just leave a comment below. =)

*Prices given are only if you fetch them in Shah Alam. Delivery prices differ according to place.

No comments:

Post a Comment