Friday 12 July 2013

Another Offer.

Assalamu'alaikum, hope your ramadhan is going great so far. Keep up all the great effort. Never give up.

This will be a short post inshAllah. I have another offer for this Ramadhan.....(drum role)



BUY 2 SMALL ONES AT RM45!!

You can check out the prices at my first post. All of the information you will need is there. Like I said, if there is a need to update on the price, I will let you know.

So it goes like this now for the offers that I have...

1) Offer 1 - Buy 2 big ones at RM 120 (1 originally costs around RM65-75)
2) Offer 2 - Buy 1 free 1 (Buy 1 big at RM80, you get the small one for free)
3) Buy 2 small at RM45 only - (1 originally costs around RM25-35)

Let me know if you are interested. May Allah grant barakah for this blessed month.

No comments:

Post a Comment