Wednesday 18 September 2013

Quiche says sorry for being absent for quite a while. =)

Salam to dear respected quiche (k-e-e-s-h) lovers, I apologize for not updating anything about quiche for almost a month plus except once through facebook. My semester just started so I am a bit occupied at the moment during the weekdays. I hope you're doing well....and waiting to order my quiche. =)

InshAllah this post will be on some updates about new offers, new menu, and also the timing of orders.

1) As of now, I will make the orders on Friday (5pm onwards), Saturday, and Sunday.I take orders anytime, but I make them Friday onwards. I can only deliver in Shah Alam and also the International Islamic University of Malaysia, Gombak (Sunday night/Monday morning)  due to certain restrictions

2) -A new type of quiche is on the way!!! Its called the half-and-half quiche. It means that u can order half chicken and half beef or half spinach half beef. (Yup like Domino's Pizza). I have yet to decide on the price. Will update them soon inshAllah. 
- Another thing is u can add extra cheese with every order. Again, will update the price soon. 

3) The offer for this time around will be.....BUY 1 FREE 6!!!!
It means you order a large one and u get 6 mini ones for free. U can either choose beef, chicken, or spinach for the mini ones. This offer will stand until the end of November inshAllah.

 Looks like a good deal eh? Sounds like a good meal to order for a tea gathering right? Or just to get for your room mates in college?

"There's nothing to wait for,
Lets order at least four." =)

I am also working on my business card. (feeling excited) So, I will update on:

1) Business card
2) The prices for the half-and-half quiche, and the extra cheese
3) Another surprising news for UIA students

in the next post, hopefully by the end of this week.

The prices for quiche are as follows:

1) Beef - Large (L) 10x10inch is RM65, Small (S) 6x6inch is RM25, Mini - RM2.50/piece
2) Chicken - L - RM65, S - RM25, Mini - RM2.50/piece

3) Spinach - L - RM60, S - RM20, Mini - RM2/piece
4) Salmon - L - RM75, S - RM35, Mini - RM3.50/piece
(The minimum order for mini ones is 6)

You can place your orders via:
1) Facebook - Ifran Yazid
2) Email - Yazidifran@gmail.com
3) Just leave a comment below


I pray that you have a beneficial and wonderful week ahead. Till next time inshAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment