Saturday 21 September 2013

Quiche-ey Shares.

Salam, hope you're night is going along just fine and that every aspect of your life is in the best of state. Well, this post serves to share what the quiche lovers have to say about my quiche. When I started the business, I asked my customers for feedback so that I could improve.... Here is what they have to say:

1) "Alhamdulillah... Both were nice. Good job! Boleh order lagi..."

2) "Salam. sorry for the late reply. Quiche sedap sgt! Serious. Semua sedap. I didn't know the size at first, should have ordered 2 or a large one."

3) "Wasalam, Alhamdulillah, ok".

4) "Salam Ifran. Im eating your quiche right now... Baru second bite. MasyaAllah sedapp.. Inipun tak panaskan betul2 pasal takde oven dekat rumah. Cant imagine eating the one fresh out of the oven"
5) "Baru je makan, masyaAllah sedap la Ifran."

6)  "Salam ifran! Fuhhhhh very sedap MashaAllah! =) u should open a cafe or something. Im not exaggerating. My sister and her kids pun suka sangat2." 

7) "Ok nice, my wife x mkn beef, so me eat all."

8) "Salam. Hi! Sorry for d late feedback. Been bz this morning. I love your quiche!!! And plan to order salmon and spinach flavour soon. Love it so much! Kudos!"

9) "Ok alhamdulillah it was gooood. The kids loved it. Well done ifran!"

10) "Salam Ifran :) Alhamdulillah the quiche was really good and I hope that your business will grow successfully insyaAllah. Thank you for the wonderful quiche"

11) "Sedapnya bau!panas lagi. ni kalau tak puasa ni...."
12) "Thanks for the lovely quiche!;)"

13) "Wassalam, dah tinggal seketul dua je dlm kotak tu bro. Laku gila atas meja tadi. Thanks man!:)"

14) "Sedapp.hehe i baru dapat makan ni. yummz!"

15 "Salam. Sedappppp!"

16) "Oh they were very well made n yummy. Keep up the good work!!"

17) "Thanx 4 da quiche. Its wholesomely good!"

18) "Ok sedap" 

No comments:

Post a Comment