Sunday 30 June 2013

New Type of Quiche on The Way

Assalamu'alaikum. Hope your weekends went by with a lot of benefits and that your state of iman is at its best.

Anyhow, there were several orders this week. Including the ones I made for a dinner gathering. Guess what? Besides salmon quiche, I will also add SPINACH QUICHE on the menu. Hee.
I tried the spinach quiche recipe and managed to make the dish. Still needs improvement. But once it is out, I shall update inshAllah.

So, up till now, I have:
1) Beef quiche
2) Chicken
3) Salmon
4) Vegetarian (Tomatoes, spinach, carrots)
5) Spinach quiche (Coming Soon)

*If you have any suggestions, please don't be shy and help me out. Thank you.

Here were some of the pictures taken for tonight's dinner...






If you wish to make an order, you can scroll down to my first post and see the details there inshAllah. Have a nice day. =)

2 comments:

  1. Salam, Is the spice on Quiche

    dill? If so, may I ask where do you find it in malaysia? thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasalam. Yes it is dill leaves. You can check at any local nurseries. They might have it. :)

    ReplyDelete