Saturday 15 March 2014

A Comeback of Quiche.


Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all quiche lovers. Hope you're doing good and that you have been dreaming of quiche all this while, hihi. 

Firstly I would like to apologize for not taking any orders for a very long period of time. Last semester (Sem was from September-January), I did my best to continue business as usual but my schedule became really packed as I was approaching the middle of the semester. Weekends were the only time that I could use to do my assignments, so then I decided to stop taking orders for a while due to studies (a really long while).

Secondly, I started the business once again alhamdulillah and the orders were already full for this week.=)

Due to certain limitations, I can only take 6 orders per week this time around. So first come, first serve applies here. And also, I only deliver to two places, either Shah Alam or UIAM Gombak since most of the orders come from there. I ONLY deliver to UIAM on Mondays, maybe Fridays(after prayer) too on special occasions.

Here is the latest list of the quiche along with the price:




  1. Beef Quiche (Top selling) - Mini - RM3.50 each, Small (6x6)- RM30, Large(10x10) - RM75
  2. Chicken Quiche - Mini - RM3 each. Small - RM25. Large - RM65
  3. Spinach Quiche (orders are rising) - Mini - RM3 each. Small - RM25. Large - RM65
  4. Salmon Quiche (2nd top selling) - Mini - RM4 each. Small - RM35. Large - RM80
Ps: The minimum order for mini ones are half a dozen.

You can place you orders via:
2) Email - Yazidifran@gmail.com
 
Looking forward to bake for you soon. Have a nice day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment